Asymmetric synthesis of organic compounds
Catalysts, ligands and use thereof
Asymmetric synthesis of chiral compounds
Asymmetric addition reactions
Manchester with Jonathan Clayden
21) Synthesis of enantiomerically enriched (R)-13C-labelled 2-aminoisobutyric acid (Aib) by conformational memory in the alkylation of a derivative of L-alanine.
S. P. Fletcher, J. Solà, D. Holt, R. A. Brown and J. Clayden
20) Nanometer-range communication of stereochemical information by reversible switching of molecular helicity.
J. Solà, S. P. Fletcher, A. Castellanos and J. Clayden
19) Hindered diarlyether and diarylsulfone bisphosphine ligands: atropisomerism and metal complexes.
J. Clayden, S. P. Fletcher, J. Senior and C. P. Worrall
Tetrahedron Asymmetry: Special issue
dedicated to Professor Henri B. Kagan on the occasion of his 80th birthday. 2010
18) Conformational preferences of a polar biaryl: A phase- and enantiomeric purity- dependent molecular hinge.
J. Clayden, S. P. Fletcher, S. J. M. Rowbottom and M. Helliwell
17) Controlling axial conformation in 2-arylpyridines and 1-arylisoquinolines: Application to the asymmetric synthesis of QUINAP by dynamic thermodynamic resolution.
J. Clayden, S. P. Fletcher, J. J. W. McDouall and S. J. M. Rowbottom
Groningen with Ben Feringa
16) Catalytic enantioselective synthesis of naturally occurring butenolides via hetero-allylic alkylation and ring closing metathesis.
B. Mao, K. Geurts, M. Fañanás-Mastral, A. W. van Zijl, S. P. Fletcher, A. J. Minnaard and B. L. Feringa
15) Copper catalyzed asymmetric allylic substitution reactions with organozinc and Grignard reagents.
K. Geurts, S. P. Fletcher, A. W. van Zijl, A. J. Minaard and B. L. Feringa
14) An astrophysically-relevant mechanism for amino acid enantiomer enrichment (Cover Article).
S. P. Fletcher, R. B. C. Jagt and B. L. Feringa
13) Cu–catalyzed asymmetric synthesis of chiral allylic esters.
K. Geurts, S. P. Fletcher and B. L. Feringa
12) Catalytic asymmetric synthesis of acyclic arrays by tandem 1,4–addition–aldol reactions.
G. P. Howell, S. P. Fletcher, K. Geurts, B. ter Horst and B. L. Feringa
11) A reversible, unidirectional molecular rotary motor driven by chemical energy.
S. P. Fletcher, F. Dumur, M. M. Pollard and B. L. Feringa.
10) Synthesis of diverse 2,3-dihydroindoles, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-quinolines and benzo-fused azepines by formal radical cyclization onto aromatic rings.
D. L. J. Clive, J. Peng, S. P. Fletcher, V. Ziffle and D. A. Wingert.
9) Oxidation of p–aminophenols and formal radical cyclization onto benzene rings: Formation of benzo–fused nitrogen heterocycles.
S. P. Fletcher, D. L. J. Clive, D. A. Wingert and J. Peng.
8) Formal radical cyclization onto benzene rings – a general method and its use in the synthesis of ent–norcardione A.
D. L. J. Clive, S. P. Fletcher and D. Liu.
7) Synthesis of (+)–nocardione A – use of formal radical cyclization onto a benzene ring.
D. L. J. Clive and S. P. Fletcher.
6) Formal radical cyclization onto benzene rings – a general method proceeding via cross–conjugated dienones.
D. L. J. Clive, S. P. Fletcher and M. Zhu.
5) Synthesis of the bicyclic dienone core of the antitumor agent ottelione B.
D. L. J. Clive and S. P. Fletcher.
4) Structure/function studies for in vitro chemical inhibition of Fc–receptor–mediated phagocytosis.
A. H. Foo, S. P. Fletcher, R. F. Langler, C. H. Porter and D. R. Branch
3) The S2 oxygen atoms are essential for the pronounced fungitoxitity of the sulfur–rich natural product, dysoxysulfone.
S. A. Bewick, S. Duffy, S. P. Fletcher, R. F. Langler, H. G. Morrison, E. M. O’Brien, C. Ross and V. C. Stephenson
2) Novel disulfides with antitumor efficacy and specificity.
R. Griffiths, W. W.–L. Wong, S. P. Fletcher, L. Z. Penn and R. F. Langler
1) Dioxomolybdenum (VI) complexes containing 1–alkyl–3– hydroxy–2–ethyl–4–pyridinones.
N. C. Tam, S. P. Fletcher, C. M. Vogels, S. A. Westcott and A. Decken
Transition Metal Chemistry 2003